Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Relaxing at the Lake House. . .


What a treat it was to stay at the Lake House--with about 10 bedrooms and 7 baths, 3 kitchens, a nice game room and 2 or 3 family rooms, we had plenty of room to spread out! The deer ate out of our hands on the back lawn, the lake was just steps away and the weather was beautiful! What a nice place to call home for a few days :)

We appreciate Kimi for arranging for the Lake House and the generosity of Rick and Carol Call for letting us use it! Thanks :)

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Wow - I had no idea that so many of you fed the deer! How did I miss all that? Oh yeah, I don't like them licking me or touching me. Ha! It was awesome having you all here...and I miss ya!

Melody and Lance said...

That house sounds AMAZING!! What a fun family trip! and Kimi ... what a wimp! i'm sure deer slobber isn't all that bad ;)